For an in-depth knowing of ways you could safe your Node.js functions, this is often the precise e-book. by means of studying to write down code defensively and adopting safeguard suggestions it is possible for you to to resist universal internet attacks.
- Explore the Node platform, together with the event-loop and middle modules
- Solve universal safeguard issues of on hand npm modules
To safe Node.js functions, we’ll begin through supporting you delve into the construction blocks that make up average Node purposes. via figuring out the entire layers that you're development on most sensible of, you could write code defensively and securely. In doing so, it is possible for you to to guard your user's info and your infrastructure, whereas nonetheless utilizing the rock-star expertise in the back of Node.js.
What you are going to research from this book
- Master the origins of the Node.js and npm projects
- Understand the structure, together with the event-loop and asynchronous I/O
- Incorporate ES5's safeguard advancements, together with strict-mode
- Add static code research and the code-quality it promotes
- Explore the fundamentals of right error-handling inside Node applications
- Understand the structure of exhibit and Connect
- Adapt universal authentication and authorization schemes
A useful and fast paced advisor that would offer you the entire info you must safe your Node applications.
Who this booklet is written for
By Azat Mardan
•Monk + Express.js “REST API Server”
- You should still anticipate a simple figuring out from a set of fast begin publications, tutorials and recommendations for the devel0pment apps mentioned during this book.
- In addition to coding examples, the publication covers nearly all setup and deployment step-by-step.
- You’ll research from the examples of Chat web/mobile functions beginning with front-end elements and by the tip we’ll placed front-end and back-end jointly and installation to the creation environment.
By Anton Kovalyov
- Angus Croll
- Jonathan Barronville
- Sara Chipps
- Marijn Haverbeke
- Ariya Hidayat
- Daryl Koopersmith
- Anton Kovalyov
- Rebecca Murphey
- Daniel Pupius
- Graeme Roberts
- Jenn Schiffer
- Jacob Thornton
- Ben Vinegar
- Rick Waldron
- Nicholas Zakas
By Nicholas C. Zakas
- Identify challenge code and use speedier possible choices to complete a similar task
- Use optimization innovations to enhance runtime performance
- Learn how you can make sure the UI is responsive in any respect times
- Achieve swifter client-server communication
- Use a construct approach to minify records, and HTTP compression to convey them to the browser
By Elijah Meeks
D3.js in Action is a realistic instructional for growing interactive portraits and data-driven functions utilizing D3.js. you are going to commence with in-depth reasons of D3's out-of-the-box layouts, in addition to dozens of useful use instances that align with kinds of visualizations. Then, you will discover useful innovations for content material production, animation, and representing dynamic data—including interactive portraits and information streamed stay over the internet. the ultimate chapters provide help to use D3's wealthy interplay version because the starting place for an entire net program. in spite of everything, you can be able to combine D3.js into your internet improvement procedure and rework any website right into a extra enticing and complex person experience.
Purchase of the print booklet encompasses a unfastened booklet in PDF, Kindle, and ePub codecs from Manning Publications.
About the Technology
About the Book
D3.js in Action introduces you to the main strong internet information visualization library on hand and indicates you ways to exploit it to construct interactive pix and data-driven purposes. you will begin with dozens of sensible use situations that align with forms of charts, networks, and maps utilizing D3's out-of-the-box layouts. Then, you are going to discover sensible innovations for content material layout, animation, and illustration of dynamic data—including interactive pictures and reside streaming data.
- Interacting with vector graphics
- Expressive facts visualization
- Creating wealthy mapping applications
- Prepping your data
- Complete data-driven internet apps in D3
About the Author
Elijah Meeks is a senior facts visualization engineer at Netflix. His D3.js portfolio comprises paintings at Stanford college and with famous businesses worldwide.
Table of Contents
- An advent to D3.js
- Information visualization info flow
- Data-driven layout and interaction
- Chart components
- Network visualization
- Geospatial info visualization
- Traditional DOM manipulation with D3
- Composing interactive applications
- Writing layouts and components
- Big information visualization
- D3.js on cellular (available on-line only)
PART 1 D3.JS FUNDAMENTALS
PART 2 THE PILLARS of data VISUALIZATION
PART three complex TECHNIQUES
By Cody Lindley
JQuery Enlightenment used to be written to specific, in short-order, the strategies necessary to intermediate and complicated jQuery improvement. Its function is to instill in you, the reader, practices that jQuery builders take as universal wisdom. every one bankruptcy comprises recommendations necessary to changing into a professional jQuery developer.
By Andy Matthews
Create absolutely responsive and flexible real-world apps for smartphones with jQuery cellular 1.4.5
About This Book
- Learn find out how to combine complicated beneficial properties similar to Geolocation, HTML five Video, and the net Audio API into your net application
- Enhance your potency by means of automating repetitive initiatives with the Grunt activity runner
- Effortlessly mixture and combine jQuery cellular with latest WordPress, Drupal, and HarpJS projects
Who This booklet Is For
This publication assumes a uncomplicated point of expertise with regular net improvement. If you could have used jQuery cellular sooner than, you are sturdy to move. in a different way, you could choose it up alongside the way.
What you'll Learn
- Check and visual display unit the user's place with the Geolocation API
- Automate repetitive initiatives with Grunt
- Integrate your jQuery cellular app into well known content material administration structures similar to WordPress, Drupal, and HarpJS
- Incorporate third-party APIs equivalent to Google's Analytics, Maps, and Feeds
- Leverage HTML5 video and audio, together with a jQuery cellular participant interface
- Auto validate your cellular varieties with jQuery Validate on either page-by-page and multi-page views
- Use jQuery cellular to create a completely responsive website design for photographers utilizing the lightGallery plugin
jQuery cellular is a mobile-centric internet framework built by way of the jQuery group. The venture specializes in development a framework suitable with the ever-increasing number of smartphones and capsule pcs out there. The jQuery cellular framework performs good with different frameworks and systems, comparable to PhoneGap and Backbone.
Automate repetitive initiatives simply and painlessly with the Grunt activity runner, construct a completely responsive, attractive images web site, and the way to mix 'n match jQuery cellular 1.4.5 into current web content and the way to set up these alterations to content material administration structures corresponding to WordPress, Drupal, and HarpJS. jQuery cellular goals to arrive everybody, and so does this publication. it's going to improve your cellular wisdom and assist you to create flexible, exact websites fast and easily.
Learn to take advantage of those robust instruments jointly and construct sites that work
Manage complexity — use services, arrays, and items to create extra refined programs
Page magic — notice how one can regulate what occurs in your pages, animate items, and placed pages in motion
Get appealing — Use the jQuery person Interface library so as to add sliders, tabbed interfaces, and customized dialogs to a site
Come fresh with AJAX — construct AJAX requests into your courses, use jQuery, and paintings with AJAX data
Open the e-book and find:
- How to decide on a try out browser
How to debate string concatenation with a immediately face
Tips for debugging your code
How so as to add worthwhile info to a dropdown list
Why AJAX connections will be asynchronous
The interesting probabilities of the jQuery library
How to exploit the Aptana editor
By Wesley Hales
- Assemble a coherent architectural entire from HTML5’s advanced number of parts
- Gain a transparent realizing of client-side structure and the "mobile first" approach
- Design, create, and track crowd pleasing and strong cellular internet apps
- Learn most sensible practices for establishing a uncooked WebSocket server
- Examine how websites akin to Google, Twitter, and Amazon shop facts at the client
- Use real-world tools for utilising geolocation, and examine the pitfalls of varied implementations
- Process pictures and different facts within the historical past with net Workers
By Dori Smith