By David Flanagan
- Types, values, and variables
- Operators, expressions, and statements
- Objects and arrays
- Functions and classes
- Interact with net browser windows
- Script HTML records and rfile elements
- Modify and follow CSS kinds and classes
- Respond to person enter events
- Communicate with internet servers
- Store information in the neighborhood at the user's computer
This ebook is an ideal spouse to jQuery Pocket Reference.
By Tony de Araujo
Download E-books jQuery Hotshot_Ten practical projects that exercise your skill, build your confidence, and help you master jQuery PDF
By Dan Wellman
Ten useful tasks that workout your ability, construct your self assurance, and assist you grasp jQuery
• See what percentage of jQuery's equipment and homes are utilized in actual occasions. Covers jQuery 1.9.
• discover ways to construct jQuery from resource records, write jQuery plugins, and use jQuery UI and jQuery Mobile.
• Familiarise your self with the newest similar applied sciences like HTML5, CSS3, and frameworks like Knockout.js.
jQuery Hotshot walks you step-by-step via 10 tasks designed to familiarise you with the jQuery library and similar applied sciences. each one venture specializes in a selected topic or component to the API, but in addition seems at whatever similar, like jQuery's professional templates, or an HTML5 characteristic like localStorage. construct your wisdom of jQuery and comparable technologies.
Learn a wide swathe of the API, as much as and together with jQuery 1.9, through finishing the 10 person tasks lined within the book.
Some of the tasks that we'll paintings via over the process this booklet comprise a drag-and-drop puzzle video game, a browser extension, a multi-file drag-and-drop uploader, an enormous scroller, a sortable desk, and a warmth map.
Learn which jQuery equipment and strategies to take advantage of during which events with jQuery Hotshots.
What you are going to research from this book
• the way to use the most recent model of jQuery (1.9) in real-world occasions.
• Create a jQuery plugin based for company and maintainability.
• build a customized model of jQuery utilizing Node.js and Grunt.js, and run unit exams utilizing qUnit.
• construct on best of on-line companies like Google Maps to create interactive interfaces.
• Use templating frameworks to simply and successfully create repetitive parts of the web page populated with information.
• start with the similar jQuery-powered frameworks jQuery UI and jQuery cellular.
• Produce interactive interfaces that reply to person interactions utilizing the Model-View-View version framework Knockout.js.
• Use the most recent internet criteria like HTML5 and CSS3 to create appealing and semantic web content.
This e-book takes a hands-on, tutorial-style procedure that walks you step -by -step via 10 person initiatives that every specialise in generating a selected, real-world product or program.
Who this publication is written for
This ebook is aimed basically at front-end builders, ideally already with a bit jQuery event, or these people who easily are looking to construct on their latest talents with jQuery.
By Jack Moffitt
Create real-time, hugely interactive apps speedy with the robust XMPP protocol
- Getting to grasp XMPP
- Designing XMPP Applications
- Saying hi: the 1st Application
- Exploring the XMPP Protocol: A Debugging Console
- Microblogging in genuine Time: An Identica Client
- Talking with neighbors: One-on-One Chat
- Exploring providers: carrier Discovery and Browsing
- Group Chatting: A Multi-User Chat Client
- Publishing and Subscribing: A Shared cartoon Pad Introduction
- Writing with pals: A Collaborative textual content Editor
- Playing video games: nose to nose Tic-Tac-Toe
- Getting hooked up: Bootstrapping BOSH
- Deploying XMPP Applications
- Writing Strophe Plug-ins
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and different supplementary fabrics aren't incorporated as a part of publication file.
By Harvey M. Deitel, Paul Deitel, Abbey Deitel
Web & world-wide-web easy methods to application, 5/e is suitable for either introductory and intermediate-level client-side and server-side programming classes. The ebook is usually compatible for execs who are looking to replace their abilities with the newest net and internet programming technologies.
By Addy Osmani
- Learn the constitution of layout styles and the way they're written
- Understand varied trend different types, together with creational, structural, and behavioral
- Use a number of recommendations for writing modular code—including the Module development, Asyncronous Module Definition (AMD), and CommonJS
- Discover layout styles carried out within the jQuery library
- Learn well known layout styles for writing maintainable jQuery plug-ins
By Adam Freeman
This 88-page primer unveils the foremost good points of Microsoft's eagerly expected home windows eight working approach. home windows eight includes the innovative Metro program framework for development dynamic and responsive touch-enabled purposes that concentrate on either computers and cellular devices.
What you’ll learn
- Create and configure Metro purposes
- Implement a touch-enabled person interface
- Store info and alertness nation utilizing the Metro patience version
- Access distant info utilizing Metro networking
- Package and set up your Metro software to the app shop
Who this e-book is for
This e-book is for early-adopters of the home windows eight working procedure operating with the shopper Preview with the intention to be prior to the curve in comprehend the hot methods of operating that the working procedure introduces.
Table of Contents
- Creating the UI
- Responding to the consumer
- Storage and endurance
- Packaging and Deployment
those chapters are supported by means of a considerable stand by myself code sample.
By Mark E. Daggett
By Terry Jones
This e-book includes 18 examples that use deferreds to resolve steadily not easy real-world programming difficulties, in addition to seventy five stimulating puzzles (and their suggestions) to help you know the way and while to exploit deferreds. You'll research new methods in a enjoyable manner, and develop into immersed within the perform of event-based programming.
comprehend the common sense in the back of growing deferreds and returning promises
Get a based clarification of jQuery's deferred API
Delve into the dynamics of utilizing deferreds
discover a huge selection of precious deferred recipes constructed by way of the authors
achieve hands-on adventure through fixing demanding situations that accompany each one recipe
move deeper into deferreds: come upon novel abstractions and mind-bending use cases